When it comes to event management, planners are the key players. Dealing with amazing and innovative ideas, they always manage to organize unique meetings in unique places, in order to create a long lasting impression on attendees. And the result usually prevails over this very incentive and captivating work.
This is why professionals of the event industry reward every year these women and men behind the scene, through major award receptions that bring them back to the light. For nominees, prices are synonymous with advertizing and profitable years coming. For attendees, these awards are a source of inspiration and can help them to develop their network.
The following upcoming event industry awards are some examples of those you want to pay attention to.
Event Awards Across The U.S.
Because of its size, its diversity, its creative people and their taste for innovation, our country contains plenty of opportunities for event planners. That’s why some of the major event industry awards take place in the U.S.:
- Bizbash Event Style Awards 2018: The purpose of this event is to celebrate and reward special events, decor, venues and any other event industry activities. Winners will be announced on October 24th, 2018 in New York at BizBash Live. The event gathers the whole event industry, a great opportunity to bind strong contacts and to get inspiration.
- The Special Events Gala Awards 2019: Alongside the famous TSE – The Special Event – that will occur on January 10th, 2019 in San Diego, the 33rd Gala Awards will honor the best event managers and projects of the 2018 year. This is another place that any planner definitely wants to go to since the most creative worldwide events are rewarded there.
- Catersource The Show for Catering & Event 2019: This gala offers a great showcase to catering and event professionals. From February 24th to 27th, 2019, New Orleans will welcome this great meeting in order to celebrate the best catering and planning achievements in our country.
- Eventex Awards 2019: On March 26th, 2019, the 9th edition of this gala will reward the greatest ideas and practices in the fields of communication, marketing, advertizing, supply services and in the whole event industry. This 100% online celebration reunited over 6.500 people in 2018 who heavily shared the event on social medias.
- North American Digital Media Awards 2018: On June 26th, 2018 in New York, the World Association of Newspaper and News Publisher will reward media companies that engaged innovative changes and digital conversion into their business strategies. This event is not directly linked to planning. Nevertheless, it might improve your will to better understand new consuming trends and to rethink your strategies. The North American winners will then compete in June 2019 against other media from all over the world in the 2019 World Digital Media Awards.
Explore the Event Awards Overseas
The US is not the only promised land for event planning. Brilliant projects are thriving all around the world, from Europe to Asia, in the Middle East or in Africa. You might want to find new inspiration by booking your flight for the following events:
- The Drum UK Event Awards 2018: On December 4th, 2018, London will welcome over 350 special visitors to celebrate and promote the best event industry companies and achievements. This gala might help you to bind good ties on the European market.
- Innovation & Excellence Awards 2019 (Corporate LiveWire): Alongside event management, planners look for opportunities and new trends. Being aware of what’s happening in the corporate financial world may bring you new clients as many companies tend to celebrate good results and to motivate employees through teambuilding sessions. Take time to consider your participation to the British event that celebrates the most honorable and innovative financial and law-related businesses. Corporate LiveWire proposes numerous awards all along the year for very specific service activities.
- M&IT Awards 2019: With its 1.200 attendees, Meetings & Incentive Travel Magazine Awards is definitely one of the largest event industry galas in the UK. Come and meet new potential clients and partners on March 1st, 2019.
- Middle East Special Event & Exhibition Show 2019: The MESE is managed by The Special Event and will occur on April 8th and 9th, 2019 in Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai. This great show might help you to enter the Middle Eastern market and its amazing opportunities.
These are only few examples of the numerous worldwide events rewarding planners, venues, caterers and suppliers that work hard every day to build great projects. Don’t miss the opportunity to participate to these incentive moments.